the figure that is thrown about by nissens is "30% stronger."  i've never
heard of a nissens neck breaking and even the original unreinforced behr
necks take many years to break.  i'm not sure that comparing new behr with
reinforced neck and nissens with unreinforced is all that meaningful as
neither shows any tendency to break.

it's like the guys who have to have the brass reinforced inline fuel
filters.  i mean, if you find them cool, buy em, but it's not like a cheaper
unreinforced hengst or bosch is going to break on you anyway.  it is pretty
comical how a guy must have brass and then on the same order will buy a
super cheap chinese control arm.  who is he trying to kid?