I am not sure what the first 190D was.
The Ponton was a 190Db  with the small b to separate it from the prior 190D
the 110 was Designated 190Dc to differentiate it from the two prior models.

Rust starts in the dead space behind the front inner fender liiner. IF you buy the car, remove the liner and clean out and repair first. Next is in front of the rear wheels. When rust starts in the front or rear, then the rockers go. If the rockers are rusty, you can bet the front is in bad shape, and the rear doglegs will be close behind. When the rockers are gone, the doors don't close. The fenders hold crud on top of the headlight buckets, and rust out the fender behind the chrome ring. Look for putty here. Check the bottoms of the doors. rust in doors will show up on the door bottoms first.

In the trunk, check the drains from the hinge pockets. THey drain into the rockers. I always pull them out and drain into the wheelwell. Sometimes in marine climates, the drain wells rust out. Check for rust in the trunk wells. Right side should have the spare and the jack and jack handle, unless the jack was replaced with a 220Sb jack (111) with the crank. It is great! the OE 110 jack is a pos. Originally, there was a tool kit, but don't expect to see one with the car 44 years later

SHould be an owners manual, a parts book and a service book with tearout stickers as a minimum. You might find radio info or other similar stuff.

While you have the trunk open, try packing in a whole trap drum set. It fits, with room to spare.

Power should be comparable to a manual 240D.  Better than a 240D auto.

Driving, the 110 in good trim is a joy. Steering is light and responsive. It is the most stable of any car I have ever driven. Compared to modern cars, you are sitting in a greenhouse, with great visibility all around. The speedo is odd, but it is lovable once you get used to it. There is a nylon bushing in the gear shift lever (under the nut) that disintegrates every few years, making sloppy shifting.

You can buy pencil glow plug conversion kits from Q. That makes the glow faster, but not as fast as an OM 60x. You need to periodically add oil to the IP, in the cap marked oel, there is a level plug.

Check the boot on the axle. Check/change the diff fluid. Change the trans fluid. it is ATF, not grease! Yes, manual trans uses ATF.

Check the washer "frog" they are way cool! the ring around the frog should activate the wiper. The intermittent wiper thing on the stalk of newer cars is never as good as just catching the ring with your left foot for a single flip of "der drizzleflippen" whenever you need it.

Other places to check for rust is the front bunper mounts and the rear bumper mounts. Fronts go first where the brackets attach to a hollow frame. The hollow frame rots off.

Chassis number should be 110.110.10.02xxxx or maybe 110.110.10.019xxx range, I think. (022xxx was a very early 66)

If you buy it, send pictures, especially one with you driving it with a big grin on your face.

Good luck!