My aunts husky would kill birds but used to leave them on the back door step!

-----Original Message-----
From: "Tom Hargrave" <tharg...@hiwaay.net>

Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 00:54:39
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] the joy of the german shepherd

I watched my Son's two Siberian Huskies while he spent a year in Okinawa.

The male used to lay quietly by the small fish pond I have in the back yard
then he'd jump & catch birds in mid-flight as they took off & down them in
one gulp. I figured his catch rate was about 30% - fun to watch.

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
www.kegkits.com
http://www.kegkits.com/JABF/