Could we keep the right (and left) wing stuff out of the forum........please. I seem to remember political things where supposed to be discussed/advertised on banned lite. Although I am curious as to whether you get a free brown shirt if you sign up with these organizations?

Hendrik
with no brown shirts in the closet but does have a pair of black boots, not the jack variety but rather the RM Williams type

harry watkins wrote:
I became an activist because of my concerns about where America appears to be
heading.  If you are of the same mind set, please join at:

 http://www.the912project.us/   And   http://www.resistnet.com/  then join your
state group.

We are gaining more new members every day and need as many as possible.  I was
# 12 joining one state group and it now has over 400 members in one city.

Our goal it to control the 2010 elections and get back some check and balance

We will lose the "gun Control" battle but there are many more we can win.

Our guns will be control by one of two treaties or both, President Obama favors
both.

President Clinton signed the UN child protection treaty but could not get it
ratified.  Senator Feinstein pledges to get it done during this congress.
There are rules about guns being around children that will be the control.

Article VI of the constitution states that treaties are the supreme law.

The other international treaty is all about controlling guns and ammo. I think we will end up there, no more reloading.
Join us, we need numbers.

Thanks

Harry
and

LarryT

https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp
Free 1 year NRA membership to anyone interested!