perhaps that people don't know those lists are there, or that there were already better lists for those subjects? ;-) (it hasn't been years since there's been activity there, but considering some of the foolishness i've seen on the BioD list, i'm not surprised it doesn't get more action,...)

cheers!

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
Yes, I have the vets list, the biodiesel list, the SL list etc just for those people who only want to talk about those type of cars, and no off topic posts. Those lists are dead and have been for years. What does that tell you?