Just curious and nothing to do with a Benz. Was this the Baptist wedding of
my youth (serving what we both call Bug Juice for the toast) or an Episcopal
wedding (open bar)?

Side note. The senior chaplain (an O-6) during my tour on Governors Island
was an Episcopal priest. He told me once, at least an hour into a church
choir party in his very nice government-provided quarters, that were three
or four Episcopalians were gathered together, there was a 5th among them.
Loved that line!

Chaplain Norm -- the best minister I ever knew. Quick check of Google (CAPT
Norman Cram) got all kinds of hits on him, too.

--
The only absolute is that everything is relative.  --Henri de Saint Simon