From: winmutt <r...@winmutt.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Motoroam has come home.
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 12:19 PM
Been a while since I was on the list.
The okiebenz mail server gods have purged my sins and are
sending me emails again.

If anyone remembers, I picked up a L508D Motoroam Monarch
RV conversion for $800 off ebay.com.

The old addage is right, there is nothing more expensive
than a cheap mercedes. After a few failed trips down to
Mississippi I finally got someone to help me tow her back.
We had to take back roads the whole way home which was quite
a trip. A sign of things to come as the top speed on this
puppy is 55mph flat out. Perhaps a turbo will help keep her
going that speed :D.

Some pictures :

Loaded on the trailer!
http://superturbodiesel.com/images/benz/l508d%20mercedes%20motoroam%20monarch/04-25-09_1858.jpg