It's junk -- surely full of cracks and possible distorted badly enough that the
sleeves won't fit.

My brother's 300D broke a crank (617 NA engine).  Looked OK, but as it sat in
the shed and started to rust, the web of cracks became obvious.  No way to use
it as an engine, it would fail again pretty fast.

Only worth it's scrap value.

Peter