The record of survivability is why all my family drives MBs. Both the female members were in accidents that would have been quite serious or deadly in a lesser veeehicle. Both walked away with no problems.

There is being dead, and there is ending up looking like a bambi run over by a semi. (Big bloody grease spot) An MB protects you well from both, but if the former is inevitable, it is still better for the survivors, not to be ground into the latter in the process of becoming the former.

At 04:24 PM 6/4/2009, you wrote:
Randy wrote:
> Not to be too graphic, but dead might be better than what happens to you if you are in one of those when hit by
> whatever.

Is that why we drive MB?
mao

Loren Faeth