Thanks Mathieu, I'll look into that one too.  Looks like I'm going to do
some serious reading up soon.  I was using regular Valvoline 20/50 years ago
in my 911, but I could never seem to get it to burn off condensation, and it
would form "honey" in the oil.  I switched to Q State because of that, and
the problem went away.  Valvoline is what my dealer was using at the time.
I'll look into the VR1 racing oils.

Thanks again.

Ed
300E