Call me when the price drops to $1500.Worth $2500 I am sure but not in the
discretionary account.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Loren Faeth <lfa...@leadingchange.com>wrote:

> Our E320 is officially for sale now.
>
> 1994 E320, Green, no rust.  Body in good shape, but clearcoat peeling on
> roof, hood and LF fender top.  Some tears on seat bottoms, but "repaired"
>  Runs good. No problems with Trans, Tires fair, on 8 hole OE rims.  (i've
> had Blizzaks on it, but keeping them and those wheels) ~170k miles.  Cat was
> cut out, and replacement pipe is somewhat noisy.  (sounds like a 6 cyl
> ricer)  Sunroof opens and closes correctly.  Overall, it is a good solid
> car, with some cosmetic issues.  It is a good daily driver. $2500
>
> Driving:  It is tight, powerful, and shifts correctly.  It is fun to drive.
>
> Loren Faeth

The young officer thought it very odd that his captain seemed to trust and
confide in his chiefs more than his wardroom, but mustang officers had their
own ways.
-- Tom Clancy, Clear and Present Danger.