Just got off with the phone with 1-800-FOR-MERC.  They told me the
CD-ROM service manuals for all chassis older than the W202 and W140
are NLA.  Huh?  I thought just a year ago they were making a big deal
about supporting owners of older cars by dropping the price to $30 per
CD.  Wonder if this was a Daimler corporate decision post-separation
from Chrysler?

So, anybody want to post a link to a site where I can download the two
CDs for the W126?  The torrent URLS on piratebay.org that Tyler posted
a month or so ago don't work anymore.

Alex