Ed,

That's my old stomping grounds - I know exactly where you're describing.

I'm not really in the market right now - just curious.  Black with gold trim is
a bit too "pimped" for me.  I like bone stock, so unless there was something
really spectacular about it, I doubt I would be interested.

Thanks,

Dan