All you with a rear fuel pump gassser:

I had to buy a meter of the big (15mm or so) gas line from the tank to the pump to replace the 3 inch section on the 380SL. That leaves me with 36" of extra. Rusty charged $27 a meter for the hose. I think each car would take 12-15" if they are similar to a 85 380SL. If anyone wants some, I will cut and mail you length you specify at $27/39 inches prorated price (roughly $0.69 per inch). for sure there is enough for at least 2 cars. This is official MB hose. the prior hose lasted 24 years on her SL. It is not the 3 year Mcparts stuff.

Part number: 123 476 30 26 Fuel hose
Invoice line:  1 123 476 30 26 fuel hose K   27.85   27.85T

Let me know if you want a chunk!  Thanks

Loren Faeth -------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...