From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:56 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Happy 240D day

Carry your window squeegee to clean the bugs off the back glass.

I really think anyone who drives a 240D should also smoke a pipe. You know the guys who spend 10 minutes organizing the thing to get it ready to load and smoke, then take like 5 minutes to get it packed right, then sit there and contemplate doing the bowl for another 10 or 15 minutes before they are ready to do anything useful.

C'est non un pipe.

--R