I am almost certain no one on here will know the answer to this question. But,
we do have a broad range of folks on here and some pretty keen minds, so you
never know.

I cannot find the a/c drain hose on my Cadillac. It is a 1993 Sedan Deville.
The a/c has a drain and it gets clogged sometimes, and when that happens, the
condensation drips into the passenger floorboard.  Well, you can imagine as hot
and humid as it has been just how much water I am getting into my floorboard!

I crawled under the car to look for this drain and can't find it.  If I just
had a 4 point lift I am sure I could find it. But, if anyone knows where it is
more precisely than "under the car near the firewall"  I would appreciate it.

Donald H. Snook