SO, I'm friends with the owner of the local Indy shop. He just moved from one
part of KC to another, after 26 years in the same location. He asked me if I'd
like to help him sell his old stock. SURE!

So I started putting some stuff up on Ebay this weekend. If you're interested,
here is the auction number of one item: 200357443812
from there, you can click to see my other auctions.

There are THOUSANDS of parts to sell, so if you're looking for something, let
me know (part number is nice, but I'll try to find it for you if you don't
know). I'll let you know if I have the part. I am free to set the price, as
long as it's reasonable. The owner wants the parts OUT of the warehouse, so I
can pretty much beat any other price.

Some rare things in there (tail lights for 600 limo) to brand new 123 fenders.
Most stuff is genuine MB, but some is aftermarket.

Chris