It's time to get my 300SD prepped to sell it, and it simply has to have a
working radio.  Right now, the radio doesn't come on, and the power antenna
motor isn't working either.  My questions are:

Are these run by the same fuse?
Can anyone give me the exact location in the fuse box for the fuse/fuses
involved?  I no longer have a competent helper to assist me since my dad's
health has gone downhill.  Also, he was the primary driver, so it sits more
than 90% of the time.  I'm hoping to get $1500 out of it if anyone's
interested.  It needs an AC compressor and a vac lock pump.  It does have a new
lower passenger's side ball joint and front pads.

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300sD 267Kmi, Ursula, in search of a new owner