Been suffering with this for awhile.  Thanks to all the have tried to
help.

My Indy gave me definitive bad news today.  It seems that the
mechanism that tilts the roof is FUBAR.  Something he call a
"Triangle" is broken on one side.
M/B has redesigned (Per Indy and Rusty}, the "Triangles" have to be
replaced as a set with new improved design.  Cost is about $450 for
parts and 3 or 4 hours labor.

Indy was kind, he got the roof closed tight and suggested that I wait
for spring, which I will.

--

Peter T. Arnold
Windsor, Connecticut

1987 Mercedes 300SDL, 231 Kmi on Delvac1, changes when f-soot is 2%

1995 Ford F-250 W/PSD, 189 Kmi on Rotella @ 5 Kmi Changes

2002 PT Cruizer, 74 Kmi, Every 5 Kmi with what's on sale

1954 Metropolitan {My Hanger-Queen}

None use oil between changes, go figure ;-)