Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 11:55:03 -0700
From: ernest breakfield <erne...@backyardengineering.org>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] motorcycling,  YouTube'ness and general foolishness
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

    just another note; it's not "fast" toys necessarily that hurt you;
after a lifetime of playing with a variety of vehicles and toys and
having a broad range of various minor injuries from being a 'Victim of
an Active Lifestyle', i suffered my worst injury a few years back when i
fell off of a bicycle at somewhere near 1/4 MPH and shattered a wrist.

cheers!