Snook et al.,

Well more opinion on MB esthetics. I love my 124 300D 2.5 t. As Larry and OK
Don have posted-it is a great model- probably best MB I have ever driven,
But I do have car cover and joke that I cover it up to 'put a bag over its
head'. Seriously-I agree that the 95 is best of class in styling -but
yesterday I had the 123 and 124 pulled in side by side -both white FWIW. I
was showing my wife, who loves the 124, what I think was  wrong. The front
styling is great from front or side-but next  to the 123, the raised up back
of the 124 just didn't flow like the 123. Anyway, my $0.92. No camouflage
and no 200 speakers and waterfalls.
Dwight

Dwight E. Giles, Jr.
1978 240D 4 speed. 218K miles.