Congrats! I love mine. SWMBO loves hers, 2-3 years older That was a wise choice.

Now, download Boot camp from Apple, it is free.
Then install XP per boot camp instructions.
After all that is done, you can set, in the OSX startup options, if you want it to boot into windoze or Mac. The default will be Mac After xp installation, hold down the option key at startup to choose the operating system you want to boot. (you will choose the Mac drive or the windoze drive)

You should be able to buy a video adaptacator on fleabay