Rich provided the following link:

http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/1269984703.html

WOW! That is quite a car.  I have seen some of these smaller cars (i.e. this
body style as opposed to the big RWD Fleetwoods and Broughams) turned into
Limousines, but never one of these. It is really ugly.   I have also seen a lot
of cars listed as limousines, but they are really six door funeral cars.  You
might as well just buy a hearse.

Seller:  "See how much room there is back here.  You could carry around a dead
body!"

Buyer:  "What are these rollers here for?"

Seller:  "That way you can keep your groceries on a pallet, and they will just
slide right out."

Buyer:  "It kind of smells funny back here."

Seller:  "Oh that's just a little formaldy . . . I mean, uh, that's new car
smell!"

Donald H. Snook