LarryT wrote:

Hey Gary -
I have several Oil filters I bought from you but can't recall which car they're for. I sent a note to BuyMB.com but if you're out there maybe you can give me an answer tonight so I can change the oil?

Hengst D03E 196HN

That lead me to an ebay auction:

The listed price is for one filter only.

This item generally fits the following vehicles.
It does not fit every configuration for every make and model.
If you are not sure that this is the correct part for your vehicle
then contact me and I will check my parts catalog.

1976-1983 240D Series (616.912)
1976-1981 300 Series (617.912)
1979-1980 300 Series (617.950)
1981-1985 300 Series (617.952)