From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of harry watkins
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] OT Computer virus attacts

My Avast anti virus program is showing a huge increase in blocking alerts.
I've probably seen more hits in the last seven days than I normally see in a
year.  When I had Norton they would pop up 2,3 times a day, Avast has not
been like that.

Anyone else seeing this increase with their program?

Harry