Rusty --- thank you for helping me to diagnois the 190E 2.3 engine over the
phone (wonder if you have a long stethoscope to listen on my engine "coughing")
and getting the parts order.  Came this morning with the replacement parts Tom
order for me.

Tom --- thank you for sending me the parts (under warranty) by next day air so
that my car can be on the road again.  Yes, it arrives this morning coming from
left coast to right coast.  I will be sending back the broken parts this
afternoon.  Will email you the tracking number.

Service at BUYMBParts is incredible execellent and thanks again.

K.S. (nj)