Sounds like a snobby Mercedes mechanic won't distain to work on other marques
so those other vehicles are suffering from poor maintenance ;)

-Curt

Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 19:02:12 -0700
From: "kevin kraly" <kr...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] cash for clunkers recycling
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Most newer cars, IMO, are clunkers compared to the old 300SD.  I wouldn't
trust either of my sisters-in-law's vehicles ('00 Dodge Durango 130Kmi or
the '95 Isuzu Rodeo 206Kmi) to go across town let alone across country!
They would both overheat and/or explode!  When they break down, it's either
the '07 Ram or the 300SD that gets used.  It's more dependable, but I can't
get either one of them to buy it from me.  It's so much easier to work on
the Mercedes!

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula