Subject:     Mercedes Benz Parts Available (LKQ Self Service)
Date:     Tue, 4 Aug 2009 15:42:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:     ka...@striplin.net
To:     ka...@striplin.net

ka...@striplin.net has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

   Mercedes Benz Parts Available

Reply to: sale-vgtf9-1305196...@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-08-04, 10:19AM

LKQ Self Service
3112 North Peoria
Tulsa, OK 74106
918-794-7846
We just added two older Mercedez Benz cars to our inventory. The first one is a 82 230CE model and the second is a 79 280CE model. Everything is first come first serve, you will need to bring your tools to pull the parts. Please give us a call if you need a price quoted for a specific part. Everything we sell comes with a 30 day warranty and we have the best prices and selection in town. Our business hours are:
Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm
Sat - Sun 8am - 6pm

   * Location: LKQ Self Service
   * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
     commercial interests

Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/pts/1305196542.html