From: Peter Frederick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W-126 Sunroof Misery

A bit expensive on the lift angles (you are paying list price -- check
Them out on Mercedesshop or from Rusty at BuyMBParts, as they will be
Cheaper).  Takes about 3 hours to do this job if you know what you are
doing.

And yes, the lift angles break readily, more so if no one has
Lubricated the sunroof slides on a regular basis.

Peter

_________________SNIP__________________________________________

Thanks for the valued input.
I did check with Rusty to assure price and need were real.  After
getting a quote from a trusted Indy, I will not screw him out of his
deserved 25% mark-up.

--

Peter T. Arnold
Windsor, Connecticut

1987 Mercedes 300SDL, 231 Kmi on Delvac1, changes when f-soot is 2%

1995 Ford F-250 W/PSD, 189 Kmi on Rotella @ 5 Kmi Changes

2002 PT Cruizer, 74 Kmi, Every 5 Kmi with what's on sale

1954 Metropolitan {My Hanger-Queen}

None use oil between changes, go figure ;-)