Oh I dont have a sig on here do I? From the boards:

1985 300D "It" Dark Anthracite Grey, 4spd Manual, Euro Bumpers+OEM Tow, Euro Hella 4, 15x7.5 ACT. Bilstein HDs. Vogtland Sport Springs 50mm drop, Muffler Delete Option. 15mm/26mm sway bars. SEC brakes. Gwagen 23cm clutch.

I'm a southerner, we rarely use any "English" words correctly.

-Rolf

andrew strasfogel wrote:
It would be nice if you (and many others) correctly used the word "lying"
rather than the commonly mis-used "laying" and 2) informed us of the YEAR
and MODEL of your car!

Otherwise, great story!  :)