The young man I bought the backhoe from has this MB for sale. He has more pictures that I removed to make it fit the list. Its located at Hanceville AL, about 40 miles north of Birmingham. He is not sure what he should ask for it, so someone help him out. I asked a few questions and got these responses, there is some rust where the door seal sets, it can't be seen from the outside, only with the door open and it is rusted through. The antenna won't come up without pulling. About 150K miles. When asked how it looks, he said, brand new and except for the above, everything works. His email and phone: brent_mcdonald2...@yahoo.com , 256-636-3027.