I have driven in L.A. many times; why would anybody WANT to drive there? ;<)))))))))

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Snook" <dsn...@mtsqh.com>
To: <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Daughter Needs a Car... Pronto

Bob R. Wrote: "Anyone have something they would want their daughter to drive in L.A. (read, "auto, good air, not 'old lady looking', worry-free)? My oldest is ready to
spend $5K and we cannot find squat around here. She wants to move back to
L.A. next week."

I am guessing you would consider the Mercury Grand Marquis as "old lady looking." Too bad, because if I as driving in LA, I would want lots of steel around me and the Grand Marquis would probably be ideal!

Donald H. Snook