Look in the link, its the one on the left end of the sunset.

--R

andrew strasfogel wrote:
Where's the photo?

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

OK guys you gotta stuff the ballot box here.  My wife took this pic with
her cell phone cam a coupla weeks ago and put it in some contest, she is
currently running a close second!  It is a very cool pic too, wish she had
used the real cam, we could have made some nice prints.  Maybe it is still
good enough, I'll have to try.  But anyway, vote early, vote often, and tell
your friends!  I'll be passing out cigs and pints of 4 Roses behind the
polls later today.

--R

Holy cow; I took this photo with my cellphone, submitted it to a photo
contest in South Carolina. It made it into the top 5 (!) so now I am
attempting to stuff the ballot box. Thanks for your (potential) votes. If I
am extremely lucky and win the $100, I will donate it to a statewide
charity.

Thanks,
Melanie

Begin forwarded message: