Been using the original Topsider for about 8 years now @ 3K oil change
intervals.

I changed the hoses and added a ball valve to shut it on/off.  Just pump it
up 40-50 times, insert the hose, open the valve and let  it do her thing.
I pull the hose out alittle once in a while (to listen for that "slirping"
noise) to check vacuum and then stick it all the way down again, sometimes
pumping it up again.  With the hose fully inserted,  and that slirping
noise constant, I know I'm done..........

In the meantime, I'm changing the oil filter, checking all the other
fluids, getting the new oil containers open, etc, ready to finish the job.

Takes about 1/2 hour....total.

Angelo Giaimo/Fishkill/IBM @ IBMUS
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(845)894-4296 (tie 533); fax: 892-6235 (tie 532);
2070 Rt. 52; Hopewell Junction, N.Y. 12533