My crankshaft sensor at the back of the engine is bad. No big deal, just
remove the allen bolt and pop it off. Well, it did pop off but only the top
half. The other half is stuck in the mounting assembly. No big deal, just
remove the mounting assembly... oops I have to remove the transmission to
get to the mounting bolts. Let's think of another idea... try pulling it out
with 90 deg. pliers... nope... try lubing it and pulling with pliers
again... oops broke more of the plastic that is stuck in the mounting
assembly. Does anyone have any other suggestions before I remove the
transmission? (87 420 SEL)Thanks,
Ken