--- On Tue, 8/18/09, Mountain Man <maontin....@gmail.com> wrote:

> RichardH mentioned DonB - who dat?
> mao

Don Buchannan.. Asheville NC.  He checked into the RE list speaking of
comparing a political figure to an overweight bikini wearing gal, or something
of the sort.  I don't remember the exact exchange, but it was 'out of line'
with the hardline right conservative holy roller attitude that Saint Easley
had.  He got banned immediately, was re-instated, took issue again with one of
the head haunchos, expressed his opinion as he earned the right to do in VN,
and was expelled again for good.

Hell of a guy, I really like him, have been to some back country roundyround
racing with him ( Hickory ), a basic down to earth flag lovin American.

Richard