My buddy with the 66 230SL knows those guys, for a long time. I went to their shop with him one day to go talk some guy there about something, maybe 20 yr ago. That was before I had the Benz bug, but they had some might fine iron sitting in their shop, a couple restored, and some undergoing work. Awesome stuff.

--R

Dimitri Seretakis wrote:
Hatch did the most outrageous restorations.  Now they strictly do sales  and
moved to a new location.

Sent from my iPhone