Last night my wife was cooking dinner and she said a really nice Mercedes just
pulled into the driveway next door.  Well, the dog had to go outside, so I made
to go see what it was (the neighbors usually drive a ratty old S-10 pickup
and/or a new Mazda 6.   My neighbor was driving her father in law's car because
she got hail damage.  It was a BEAUTIFUL 1995 E320 convertible.  Now, that is
my favorite of the modern MB convertibles (nothing is prettier than a 113
convertible).  She said he father in law bought it new and doesn't it drive it
that much.  It was black with the charcoal grey interior and it was VERY nice.
I told her when he was ready to sell it, to let me know.

If he is ready to sell it before I am tired of the BMW, I might have to buy it
for my wife and get rid of her Expedition.  SSSSHHHHHH!  Don't tell her, she
loves that Expedition.

Donald H. Snook