'Nother indicator of how fast time goes yesterday.  #1 grandson (18 on Aug 31)
moved into dorm at UNC-CH yesterday.  I'm already "missing" 'im, though I
usually don't see him for several days or a coupla of weeks, anyway - 'just
can't see 'im as easily and as often.  I'll (NC State grad) try to "stand" the
UNC-CH part of it some how.  'Think his stepmother, UNC-CH grad "got to him."
I'm very proud of 'im; straight A's in high school; he'll do well wherever he's
in school, and UNC-CH is one of the best overall in the country.
BTW, this is the same fine young man who spent 3 weeks in Summer of '07
studying French in Montreal, 3 weeks in Summer of '08 studying Chinese in China
and 3 weeks this Summer studying French, etc.,. in Paris.

Wilton