Good luck with it.  So where's the new radiator?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Snook" <dsn...@mtsqh.com>
To: "Donald Snook" <dsn...@mtsqh.com>
Cc: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] mbz Damn! Update

The "quiksteel" is on. I am going 70 mph on my way home and it's working fine so far. Knock wood trim

Donald H Snook
McDonald Tinker Law Firm
(316) 263-5851
www.mtsqh.com

On Aug 30, 2009, at 12:15 PM, "Donald Snook" <dsn...@mtsqh.com> wrote:

Well, I still have two hours to wait. I decided to try the "quiksteel"
epoxy. I am waiting for it to cure and then I can drive the car around
this little town and see if it holds. If it does I will try to make it
back to Wichita.

I had forgotten this, but I used this same stuff to fix an external
crack in the block on my '85 Olds 98. It was leaking a small amount of
coolant and this stuff fixed it.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Donald H Snook
McDonald Tinker Law Firm
(316) 263-5851
www.mtsqh.com