I made my offer. Gump or his own wallet. SWMBA is soft in the head and will no doubt allow him to use a real car. I felt Gump was a better education than just letting him drive.

Would learn proper car care. Built better than new cars, without the safety crutches. Everybody needs to know how to drive stick. Gump is too slow to get him into trouble with racing. Slow enough to allow him time to think it through before executing stupid moves. No stereo to distract him from driving. Not a Mommy and Daddy love me car he would just have no respect for anyway. Not cool enough car to lead to stupid stunts. And the back seat is bigger than a Geo's

clay

On Aug 31, 2009, at 9:44 AM, Curt Raymond wrote:

How about you offer boy child something really horrible as a first car? Mine was an '84 Ford Tempo 2dr... Good thing I had a gymnastic girlfriend at the time...

-Curt

Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:21:23 -0700
From: Redghost <redgh...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Get rid of Gump?
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

There would be no payments, we do cash for cars.  This entails a huge
hit to the stack under the mattress.  It would increase the insurance
portion though.  Another car with comprehensive would replace the
rolling turd that is Gump.  Also additional cost of having dork boy
getting access to two nice cars.  Cleaning up the sticky stuff from
the back seat.  Leather and cloth are bad.  MB-Tex=good

clay