That would require folks to be courtious, a trend that went out of style in the late 50's.

I'd bet there are a few folks here that would have picked themselves up off the floor had they:
1) Been rude to an adult in front of Mom or Dad
2) Spoken back to a parent, right or wrong.
3) Corrected a Parent, Right or Wrong

When I was a young lad, my dad brought me to school one morning after I had been kept after school. "Why did you keep Peter after school?" He said to my Male teacher who we were all afraid of as he had been mildly disfigured in the South Pacific.
"He was talking in class" said the Teacher.
"Well, I want him to walk home { 1 & 1/2 mile uphill both ways} with his friends. Next time, put a mark on him where it shows and I'll correct the problem when he gets home!"

--

Pete Arnold

When you get older, you don't regret the things you did in life.

You regret the things you didn't do.

LarryT wrote:
Good point - when they drive the speed limit it creates a rolling road block that hampers traffic.

Speaking of traffic laws, if there's one law that I'd like to see enforced better it would be making people move over after passing. The passing lanes are for passing, not driving the same speed as the guy in the right lane.

Obviously, when there are 3,4 or more lanes in each direction I'd like to see every other lane designated as a passing lane - and when traffic is extremely heavy, all lanes could be used to keep traffic moving - but when it clears out, go back to using the left lane for passing.

Rant off.  ;-)
LarryT

OilAnalysis Time?
Looking for Weber Parts or Porsche Posters?
www.youroil.net