We were at Goddard state park in Warwick RI.

Full menu was:

Coffee and dunkin donuts (required by law at any public event in NE)
Homemade clam chowdah made with freshly dug quahogs
Burgers and cheese burgers-beef, and turkey
Hot dogs
Italian Hot sausage
Curt's  special burger topping-maple bacon, peppers, onions and mushrooms
sautéed in cast iron frying pans over a vintage Coleman stove.
A huge mixed greens salad.
A nice assortment of crudités -(thanks to Fred's meticulous chopping.)
Cheescake (NY deli type)
Cold beverages

Benz menu:
1985 300D
1978 240D
1987 190DT
1985 190D 2.2
2000 S430
1975 300D

So mark your calendars and make a trip to New England second Saturday in
September next year.

Dwight
Bissell Cove Quahog & Auto Salvage Co
Dwight E. Giles, Jr.
Wickford RI 02852

So where did you have it?  What was on the menu?

Dwight E. Giles, Jr wrote:
> In spite of a few showers, we had great gathering today. Being hardy New
> Englanders, the rain didn't bother us. We had homemade  chowdah, Curt's
butt
> kicking burgers with bacon, onions, peppers and mushrooms, etc.   Had six
> nice cars and  10  nice people. Pix to follow.
>
> Dwight

enz.com