LarryT wrote:
> If they
> introduce things that undermine this country (like leaving our borders open)
> bring them up on charges.

I have followed this rationale for years, but am beginning to not like
the borders element of borders, language, culture (Michael Savage).
Very few of us are indigenous peoples - most of us have loong history
of past immigration, some more recent.  I am rethinking the borders
thing, as it seems a sham strawman that should be dropped.  What to do
with some of the issues open borders brings - I don't know, but I am
growing to reject the closed border thing.  It sounds more like a
boondoggle that is becoming a federal program that never ends, doesn't
do any of what it set out to accomplish, and costs more and more
dollars.  Me? - I'm ready to scrap the closed borders option.
mao