Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump
1995 E300D - Cleo
1987 300SDL - POS - DOA
The FSM would drive a Diesel Benz

It involved an very unscrupulous nigerian who thought it a good idea to
remove the functioning IP because it leaked, and to install a known bad
one AFTER I had paid for the car, but prior to my arrival to pick it
up.  There were a few issues with missing seat parts, missing lug
bolts, missing ATF, plugged TrapOx,  rolled back  Odo, Ebay, Paypal,
exploding transmissions (just died really, for lack of enough ATF),
angry wife, attorney's fees, FBI, INS, DHS, BBB....

If you want an SDL, I would jump on a nice one in a flash.  Great car,
sweet to drive, stay away from Nigerians on eBay
_____________
But Clay - I hear there is a nice GULLWING I could pick up cheap - do ya'
suppose it is not on the level ....
Thanks for the info.  It usually is the case - especially on eBay - that it
is the seller you need to pay the most attention to.  I just had a guy send
me a camera that started acting up as soon as I got it.  He had claimed it
was in great shape with no known problems.  Too bad I was having problems
with it.  He later called his mother who had used the camera once a few
weeks before and she had the same problem, but had not mentioned it as she
had attributed it to weak batteries. He then contacted me and apologized
that he had not known of the problem, and gave a full refund.  That guy I
would buy most anything from. MANY others are not so ethical.  Sorry you got
a bad one [seller and car].
Thanks - BillR
Jacksonville FL
'81 300SD  EM  265K / 200K engine [?]