From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Bilstein as OEM in Mercedes

two totally different design philosophies ? since when ? Mercedes and BMW
have been rivals since anyones guess. Mercedes might be more into the luxo
field but considering when BMW started with the Motor sport engines and
Mercedes not wanting to be outdone goes to AMG. How can you figure they
aren't competing ? Its not any different than the domestic brands fighting
about who has the most horsepower.

69 280 SEL 120,000 Miles
72 350SL   108,000 Miles
2004 VW Passat 4 Motion