From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Bilstein as OEM in Mercedes

two totally different design philosophies ? since when ? Mercedes and
BMW have been rivals since anyones guess. Mercedes might be more into
the luxo field but considering when BMW started with the Motor sport
engines and Mercedes not wanting to be outdone goes to AMG. How can you
figure they aren't competing ? Its not any different than the domestic
brands fighting about who has the most horsepower.

69 280 SEL 120,000 Miles
72 350SL   108,000 Miles
2004 VW Passat 4 Motion
1999 Mazda Miata