What have you all being doing to re-attach the wood to your dashes. Mine is
delaminating from the metal backing.    For the center piece, how do I remove
the sliding vent knob in order to remove the wood to clean the mating surfaces?
 Is there a certain adhesive that is preferable.  This is really starting to
become an eyesore.  I can live with the cracked dash for know but the wood
falling off all over the place is frankly embarassing.  I'm constantly praising
this car to my friends and then  they  come sit inside it and think it's s real
POS.