Both the cruise and AC are still working fine on that car. Thanks much!

It's my other 300SDL that has problems. It just turned 380,000 miles
with the original transmission. Probably about time for a rebuild
anyway. Before I tear into that, I have to replace the rear wheel
bearings on the Subaru - that's what I use as a floater when one of
the others is out of service.

-Dave Walton