-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,53310
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 07:48
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Biobor

Years ago I purchased a quart bottle of additive at West Marine to kill
the growth (actually we're talking about mold and fungus, not algae).  I
think I've used maybe five doses in three different cars.  The bottle
may be expired now.  Marshall (USMC) and LT Don (CG) both chastised me
(Navy) for not thinking to look at a marine goods place when I queried
the list for a source...

Very respectfully,
/s/
LCDR Max Dillon